Node.js backend developer
CodeAssembly is looking for a Backend Developer to join our Technology team.
Built from scratch by using the latest cloud-native and serverless technologies, the backend platform presents a challenge and opportunity to learn even for the most experienced developers. In this role, you will work with one of the largest serverless-framework powered projects, and this role is all about global scaling, harnessing real-time data, Machine Learning.
- 2 or more years of experience in writing NodeJS-based backend services.
- Working knowledge of AWS managed services such as Lambda, Aurora, Cognito, SNS, API Gateway.
- Working knowledge of tools such as Webpack, Jest, Travis/Circle CI.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Working knowledge of Agile Methodologies.
- Some experience with frontend technologies such as React and Vue.
Will be a plus
- Writing serverless apps e.g. with NextJS, NuxtJS, Netlify.
- Experience in organizing work for others.
- Experience in using Machine Learning in real life.
- Experience in mobility services; e.g. routing or transit ticketing.
- Easy going attitude and team mentality.
- Working with an international customer;
- Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company;
- Professional opportunities;
- Excellent compensation above market;
- Modern and comfortable office in the city center;