We are software developers, engineers, designers and quality assurance specialists: an amazing team with an exclusive set of skills, skills that make our workflow customer-focused, skills that bring a guaranteed result, always.
Now we are looking for a talented Sales Manager who will join our team.
A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision-makers is essential!
– 1+ years’ of IT sales experience
– Upper-Intermediate level of English both written and spoken
– Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills
– Ability to understand clients needs and to build long-term professional relationships with clients
– Develop new business via bidding platform, LinkedIn, mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the company services and identify appropriate buyers within the target market
– Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospect
– Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how the company’s services will speak to those needs
– Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline
– Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
– Work with the Head of Sales and sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
– Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
– Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
– 20 business days of payable annual free-time
– 5 days of paid sick leave
– A competitive compensation package
– Friendly and open-minded team
– Challenging tasks and projects
– A regular performance appraisal
– An inspiring and cozy office located in the city center (Korolenko Street)
– Relax and fun zones