Senior Android developer
CodeAssembly is looking for a Senior Android Developer to work in a multi-disciplined team with designers, backend developers, and business owners. The main focus is this role is being productive across the development platform, so this is a great opportunity for a developer wanting to level up their career. Much of the work is done in cross-domain teams so collaboration skills in English are important. The successful candidate is self-directed and willing to learn and has a hunger for bringing new concepts to life.
- Demonstrated experience with several consumer-grade, published Android apps
- At least 5 years of Android UI development experience
- Experience with Kotlin-based apps, RXJava, Dependency injection
- Organizing work for oneself, as well as others
- Experience in using REST-style web services and location services
- Good English skills
Will be a plus
- Experience in test automation.
- Experience in organizing work for others (required for Senior).
- Experience in using Machine Learning.
- Experience in mobility services; e.g. routing.
- Working with an international customer;
- Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company;
- Professional opportunities;
- Excellent compensation above market;
- Modern and comfortable office in the city center;