Senior iOS developer
CodeAssembly is looking for a Senior iOS Developer who wants to change the world of transportation. Built natively for mobile platforms, the multiple award-winning apps is off to a good start, but as the iOS Developer, you have the opportunity to take the experience to the next level, with brand new designs, mobility phenomena, and new integration opportunities with leading services. You can directly make a difference in how the team works, architectures, testing and so on. In this role, you will also coach more junior team members, and improve the development processes and working practices across teams.
- 4+ years of iOS development experience.
- 2+ years of experience in store-published apps with Swift.
- Following the iOS development community closely to stay up to date.
- Demonstrated eye for details in building clean UX (e.g. in portfolio apps).
- Experience in location-based services (e.g. maps, location APIs, REST services).
- Good communication and teamwork skills in English.
- Experience in applying Agile Practices in iOS projects.
- Good organization skills for own tasks, and supporting team goals.
Will be a plus
- Experience in test automation.
- Experience in organizing work for others (required for Senior).
- Experience in using Machine Learning.
- Experience in mobility services; e.g. routing.
- Working with an international customer
- Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company;
- Professional opportunities;
- Excellent compensation above market;
- Modern and comfortable office in the city;